awards: http://www.nautibitz.com/awards home: http://www.nautibitz.com fic: http://www.nautibitz.com/fic multimedia: http://www.nautibitz.com/multimedia awards: http://www.nautibitz.com/awards links: http://www.nautibitz.com/links.html about: http://www.nautibitz.com/about.html contact: http://www.nautibitz.com/contact.html

In Heat

In Heat
By NautiBitz
CHAPTER EIGHT:
"Hot and Bothered"

Info and Author's Notes: See introduction.

Chapter summary: Buffy and Spike are secret lovers. Yeah, that's what they are.

Buffy was on her back, listening to the sounds of battle.

It killed her that she couldn't fight. Her friends were out there, hacking away at demon parts and casting spells while she lay helpless on the ground. If anything happened to any one of them -- she didn't want to think about it. She couldn't.

This was the most they'd seen so far: close to thirty Zuxugna demons had attacked the gang when they'd happened upon a mating ritual dance on the outskirts of town. There was no time to fuck Spike before hand, and the high concentration of pheromones in the air incapacitated her immediately and completely.

She was drenched. Sweat pooled under her body and her panties were completely soaked.

Spike, Spike, Spike, she thought.

"Raaaaaarrrrrrrgh!" Spike. Killing one near her. "Close your legs, Slayer," she heard him say. "You're givin' us an eyeful."

She couldn't move at all. This sucked.

"Can you move at all?" He was sitting next to her.

"Unh," was all that came out of her mouth.

He carefully closed her legs. "Don't worry, baby," he said sotto voce, "I'll fix you later."

His touch made her absolutely insane. "Sp..."

"Shh, baby. We've almost got them."

Then he was gone.

* * *

"Is she okay?" Willow's voice.

"Slayer's fine. Just gotta get her out of here, away from the mist."

"Has it ever been this bad?"

"No. She can't move or talk." Spike took her up over his shoulder and considerately straightened her skirt.

"Mm," Buffy said, and promptly passed out.

* * *

"Spike?"

Buffy was in the dark. Naked. In her bed?

The heat was unbearable. And she needed Spike.

"Right here, love," he said, fire illuminating his face as he lit a candle and placed it on the bedside table.

"Hot," she said.

"Blackout," he said.

"Need you."

He pulled off his shirt and lay down beside her. "I know, pet."

He slid two fingers into her, pressed her clit with his thumb, and nibbled on her ear.

In seconds, she climaxed.

Buffy waited to snap out of it, but found herself still paralyzed with lust. "More."

Spike searched her face with hooded eyes. "More?"

She nodded.

He kissed her, then kissed all the way down to her pussy. He licked, sucked and teased just the way she liked. She quickly came in his mouth.

"Oh God," she said. "More."

He flipped her over. Watching her ass tremble in front of him, he couldn't help but give it a good slap.

She whimpered, but then said, and he was pretty sure he heard this right: "Yes."

He raised an eyebrow, and ventured another slap.

"Yes!" She pushed into it this time.

Spike smiled rakishly. He backhanded her.

Buffy loved it.

His smile turned sinister. "You don't know what you just got yourself into, love."

He yanked out his belt buckle and snapped it down.

Buffy cried out. The stinging pain brought her more pleasure than she'd ever imagined it could.

He whipped it across her thrice more, making sure to hit between the legs on the last strike. A line of come oozed out of her as she shivered from the sting.

That was it. He had to get inside of her. He unfastened his jeans, looped the belt across her mouth and rammed into her with a shout.

She grunted and bit into the leather.

"That's right," he gruffed. "You're mine." He spanked her again, leaving a pink palm print across her ass.

At that, she came fiercely, her vaginal muscles strangling his cock.

Just as he was about to follow her into oblivion, she struck him with a backwards headbut. He reeled and fell out of her.

She spun around and jumped on him, taking the belt from his grasp, then she quickly looped it around his neck and pulled.

"No," she whispered, challenging him with her eyes. "You're mine."

He had to agree. When it all came down to it, he was irrefutably Buffy's bitch.

She kissed her way down his chest, stopping at his swollen cock. She licked from his balls to the tip and back down again, then took him in slowly, as far as she could go. She knew exactly what made him crazy: opening her throat as she went down, lapping at the base, sucking extra hard as she moved up, suckling the tip. Slow, faster, faster, faster, faster...

Spike silently thanked his lucky stars. Not only did he have Buffy, but he also had the best little cocksucker on God's green earth.

He tried to grasp at the bed, at her head, anything. She still had a pretty tight grip around his neck -- if he'd needed to breathe he'd have been dead by now.

Of course she knew that only turned him on more.

A few days earlier they'd had an argument about swallowing. She'd never done it for anyone. She thought it was degrading, and besides Riley never wanted her to. Spike reasoned that A) Riley's a pansy; B) how come it's not degrading the other way 'round; and C) she's so good at it already, it'd be that much better if she'd only stay there until the end.

Tonight, she was swallowing. Every spurt, every drop -- every last bit of it into her sweet hot mouth and down her throat and into her belly.

Spike was more in love than ever.

* * *

"Gotta hand it to those demons," Buffy said. "At least they're considerate."

"Hm?" Spike asked as he puffed a stream of hot smoke.

They strolled down Main Street, her arm linked through his. "You know. My demon-sponsored horniness? Doesn't stop 'til I -- y'know... stop."

"Works for me," he said.

"Seriously. Why do you think that is?"

"Dunno. Prob'ly fertilizes the egg or something."

"Ugh! I take it back. Not considerate. Demons bad."

He shrugged. "I like 'em just fine. Got me you, didn't they?"

She unhooked her arm as they approached the Magic Box. "Ready to act natural?"

He shook his head as he dropped his cigarette and stubbed it out. "Against my nature."

"Spike."

"Got it. Natural. Wait, hold on." He shoved her up against a brick wall and kissed her passionately.

"Mmph -- Spike!" She pushed him off.

"Sorry. Had to get that out of the way." He held up a finger beside her head and wiggled it. "What's this?" he whispered with a shocked expression.

The second she looked, he attacked her neck with a sensual growl.

"Why do I fall for that every time?" she asked herself.

"Dunno," he murmured giddily into her neck. His light sucking turned hard and his fingers began to creep up her skirt.

Buffy giggled. "Spike. Off! Off!" She looked in his eyes. "Natural."

"Right." He took a deep breath and made the face of an actor looking for his motivation. "I'm Spike. Buffy hates me, and I've never known the bliss of being between her hot, heavenly thighs."

"Spike! Shush!"

He opened the door for her.

Buffy greeted the gang. "Hi guys!"

"Hey! Look who made it out of Demon Danceteria alive," Xander said, arms outstretched.

"Love the atmosphere," Buffy said, playing along. "Great DJ. But I think someone slipped me a rufie."

"Or seven."

"I know," Buffy grimaced at Xander. "Not a pretty sight, huh?"

"Not the exact phrase I'd choose--"

"Xander!" Anya said, and Spike narrowed his eyes at the boy as he sat down.

"How are you feeling?" Giles asked Buffy.

"Physically? Completely better," she said, taking a seat next to Spike. "Otherwise? Completely embarrassed."

"It's not your fault you were... like that," Willow said. "We're just glad you're okay."

"I know. You guys did a great job, by the way. Spike told me all about it."

Spike's hand inched over Buffy's naked thigh.

"We kicked horny demon butt," Willow said with a proud smile.

"Willow's almost figured out how to get them home," Tara volunteered.

"Well, I'm workin' on it."

"Fabulous," said Buffy, discreetly pushing Spike's hand away. "How's Dawn?"

"She's--" Dawn walked in from the back room. "--right here," Giles finished.

"Hey guys," Dawn said. "I didn't hear you come in."

"Hey! How's my little worker bee?"

"Buzzing away," she said.

"You can stop buzzing now," Giles said. "It's six o'clock."

"Cool." She put some books down. "What's doing tonight?"

"I don't know," Buffy said. "Giles?"

"Well, I think we should refrain from patrolling for the demons until we've worked out the transference spell."

"Could I possibly be hearing you right?" Buffy asked. "I'm off tonight?"

"Er, yes, you heard right."

Buffy jumped up. "Puh-lay time!"

Spike watched her ass wiggle in his face, and wondered whether she'd get mad if he took a bite out of it.

"But I do expect you back here for training Monday."

"Oh, totally."

"We should all do something," Willow said. "You know, not demon-related."

"Bronze?"

"I... also think you should refrain from being out at night," Giles said to Buffy.

"Boo!" Buffy sat back down.

"He's right, pet," Spike said. "If you don't want to give another exhibition like last night, it's probably best we stay in."

She turned to him with a deer-caught-in-headlights look.

"You stay in," he corrected himself, pointing at her. "'We' as in all of us."

"Yeah," Willow said. "Hey, we can all stay in somewhere together."

"Our place," Xander said, wrapping an arm around Anya. "We're workin' that new technology the kids call DVD. I'm thinkin' maybe some light Jet Li fare followed by a little 'Bring It On'."

Anya and Buffy simultaneously rolled their eyes and groaned. Dawn snickered.

"I haven't seen it," said Tara. "Is it any good?"

"Brilliant picture," Spike volunteered.

Buffy cheered in an unenthusiastic monotone, "Rah, freakin' rah."

Want to know when this site is updated? Join Nauti's mailing list!

Series trademarks and all concepts and characters belong to their respective creators and corporations.
No profit is being made from this site and no malicious infringement of copyright is intended.



Title illustration by Mike Segawa
© 2001-2010 NautiBitz. All rights reserved.