awards: http://www.nautibitz.com/awards home: http://www.nautibitz.com fic: http://www.nautibitz.com/fic multimedia: http://www.nautibitz.com/multimedia awards: http://www.nautibitz.com/awards links: http://www.nautibitz.com/links.html about: http://www.nautibitz.com/about.html contact: http://www.nautibitz.com/contact.html

Body Shots

Body Shots
By NautiBitz
CHAPTER ONE:
"Why Not?"

Info and Author's Notes: See introduction.

Chapter summary: Faith, wearing Buffy's body, has just met Spike for the first time. In my world, it goes a little differently.

"I could have anything. Anyone. Even you, Spike."

Spike watched, hypnotized, as Buffy moved so close he could smell the blood pumping through her veins.

"I could ride you at a gallop 'til your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up," Faith breathed from Buffy's shiny mouth. "I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you 'til you popped like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more -- and you know why I don't?"

Her hot palms burned into his chest and every dead nerve ending in Spike's body hummed with desire. Why? he pleaded silently, Why not?

Her lashes swept down and up as she scanned him from his shitkicker boots to his Billy Idol hair. Smiling seductively, she settled on an answer: "Hell if I know."

Suddenly, she was upon him, her soft tongue making contact with his.

Spike bristled, wondering if this was the product of another one of Red's spells. Then again, did it really matter? He took hold of her head roughly, all thoughts replaced by a repetitive exclamation: Buffy!

Now this was fun. Why B'd never taken advantage of this golden opportunity, Faith couldn't figure. But she could rectify that right now, couldn't she? "Out," she said between fevered kisses, "back..."

And that was a fantastic idea. Spike took Buffy's leather-clad legs in his arms as they stumbled past dancing bodies, through the back door and into the dark alley behind the Bronze.

He spied a crate and deposited her on top of it, facing him. She tugged at his buckle and opened his jeans.

Spike was delighted with Buffy's newfound brazenness. "Whatever spell you're under or whatever you're on, pet, I love Ohh...!"

Buffy's hot little mouth had enveloped his cock. Her tantalizingly glossy red lips slid up and down his shaft, while the golden skin of her hands that pumped below glazed over with spit and secretions.

It wasn't long before he was pulling her hair and roaring like a beast and "OH, HELL!"

The Slayer swallowed. Every little jet.

Faith wiped her mouth and started to peel off her shirt. "I hear vamps can keep it up forever."

Dazed, Spike nodded, Buffy naked being his predominant thought.

"That's mighty convenient." She noticed him ogling, and pinched Buffy's pink nipples. "You want this body?"

"Yes," Spike said, breathless.

"Bet you never thought I'd let you touch me like this." She cupped her breasts and wrapped them around his length.

His engorged head bobbed up and touched Buffy's chin, rendering him speechless.

"You've always wanted to fuck me," she said, reading his lust-ridden features, "haven't you?"

"From the very first second I saw you," he confessed raggedly, his cock close to exploding again from being agitated between Buffy's baby-soft breasts.

"Should've just taken me," she said offhandedly.

His eyes rolled up. "Oh god!"

"Whoa, Billy," she said, standing. "I think that's better spent somewhere else, don't you?"

"Slayer," was all he could muster.

Aw, the neutered vampire was trying to look menacing! Faith flung him back-first on the cold asphalt. "Like it rough?"

His eyes flashed in response as he watched her yank off her leather pants. No knickers underneath.

"Me too," she said, straddling him. "Too bad you can't do anything about that."

Buffy didn't just want sex, she wanted rough sex! Spike cursed the chip for the millionth time that day, this time really meaning it.

Faith smiled as she sank down on his rigid cock and guided his hands to her breasts.

"Oh bloody hell, Slayer..." He squoze as hard as he could without the chip going off.

"Feel good?"

He could only sputter. Good didn't even begin to describe it.

She rose and fell, milking him with each muscle contraction. "What I tell you, baby?"

Through his blinding euphoria, Spike heard something from the back door of the Bronze. Assuming Buffy would care, he reluctantly pointed out, "Someone coming."

"The only one who's comin', Spike, is you." Her hair spilled over his face. "And me if you do your job right."

Well, that worked for him. Grabbing her by the hips, he ignored the people who emerged, stopped, and walked away giggling.

"What kinda kinks do you like, huh, Spike?" she asked, pulling his belt buckle out of his open jeans. "You bein' a vampire and all."

"Don't need..."

"You don't need?" She snapped the belt up and ripped his shirt open. "Oh I think you need."

She whipped the belt across his chest, leaving a nasty red mark on his alabaster skin, and Spike cried out, shocked that Buffy was capable of any such thing. Has to be a spell, he resolved once and for all. Good spell.

She hit him again. "Christ!"

"Ooh, the Lord's name in vain!" She laughed throatily. "You're baaaaad. Can't you do any better than that?"

Spike, having had enough of Buffy's taunting, quickly spun her around, her naked bottom hitting the cold ground.

"Yeah, I can," he said, and thrust deep into her slick depths.

"That's more like it!" She mussed his hair with her fingertips and wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into his ass. "Unh, yeah!"

"Slayer," he rasped. "So... bloody... hot."

"Mmm. I am a cute little nugget, aren't I?"

"Yeah," he said through a chuckle, and buried his face in her neck. God, she smelled good. "Drives me crazy."

"Always wanted to bite me, huh?"

Was that a trick question? "...Yes."

"Want to now?" she asked breathlessly as she lifted her pelvis to meet his every push.

Bloodlust burned in the back of his throat. "Yeah."

"But you can't, huh?"

He shut his eyes tightly. "No."

"That blows." Biting Buffy's lip, Faith thought she'd play another little game. "I've always wanted you to."

He opened his eyes. "Yeah?"

She rolled him onto his back, and straddled him again. "I've always thought about it," she said in her best Coy Little Buffy impression.

"You..." Wait. Was this part of the spell?

"I've always wanted you, Spike."

Bloody. Hell. "I'll get it out, I promise you... Give you whatever you want..."

"I dare you to get it out. I dare you to come after me." She watched his face contort as she continued to ride him. Oh, I know what'll throw you over the edge, she thought wickedly. Descending, she bit into his neck.

Spike thought in rapturous bursts: Animal like me... Perfect... Everything... Buffy!

And as he came into her hot, welcoming core, his last thought escaped from his mouth. "I fucking love you!"

Suddenly, Faith arched and ground into him, and Spike felt her shudder and tighten around his cock, signaling her climax.

She gasped headily as she came down from the high, then laughed.

Spike reached up to caress her glowing, gorgeous face. "Buffy, I love you."

Dammit B, everybody loves *you.* Faith wrinkled Buffy's brow, cast Buffy's hand back, and slapped him. Hard.

"What was that for?"

"Fuck you." Shaking, she jumped up and hurriedly grabbed her clothes.

"Buffy--"

"Don't fucking call me that!"

As she ran off, leaving him there alone, Spike looked down at his now flaccid penis, shining with the juices of... Buffy. The Slayer. His mortal enemy. The girl he... loves? What? No.

He shook his head and sat up to fasten his jeans, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

Was that fear he heard in Buffy's voice? Sadness? Plain old rage?

Hell.

He'd said it.

Well of course she'd run off like that. What was he thinking?

"Aaarrgh!" he roared, hopping up and kicking a trash can. "BLOODY SPELLS!"

Want to know when this site is updated? Join Nauti's mailing list!

Series trademarks and all concepts and characters belong to their respective creators and corporations.
No profit is being made from this site and no malicious infringement of copyright is intended.



Title illustration by Mike Segawa
© 2001-2010 NautiBitz. All rights reserved.