awards: http://www.nautibitz.com/awards home: http://www.nautibitz.com fic: http://www.nautibitz.com/fic multimedia: http://www.nautibitz.com/multimedia awards: http://www.nautibitz.com/awards links: http://www.nautibitz.com/links.html about: http://www.nautibitz.com/about.html contact: http://www.nautibitz.com/contact.html

Wild Things

Wild Things
By NautiBitz
CHAPTER TWO:
"Poltergasm"

Info and Author's Notes: See introduction.

Chapter summary: What better place to be sexually possessed than in your boyfriend's bed?

"Buffy! Where's Buffy!?" Riley frantically implored Willow.

"I, I don't know, she was here, and then--"

"What the hell is going on here?" Forrest shouted over all the noise.

"There's something wrong with the house," Willow tried to explain. "It's making people all... weird and, and sex-crazed!"

"You lookin' for your girlfriend, Ri?" The frat boy from the game accosted him. "She went upstairs with some punk rocker dude."

"She... what?"

"Later!" The boy fled the house.

Riley ran upstairs and rattled his locked doorknob. "Buffy? Are you in there?"

Ear pressed against the door, he heard twin groans, one male, one female. Definitely her voice.

"Buffy! Buffy, it's Riley, open the goddamn door!"

"I don't know if she's home right now," Willow said, behind him.

"Is it Spike?" Riley shook her. "Dammit Willow, tell me! It's Spike, isn't it?"

Willow blustered, "I -- She-- They were--"

Suddenly, vines shot under the door, wrapping it shut.

Tara gasped, hand over mouth. "This can't be good."

"We have to go find Giles."

They scurried off, leaving Riley to contend with the vines.

"Buffy!"

* * *

Inside the room, Buffy and Spike heard nothing but their own cries, pants and moans.

"So good," she said as they rolled apart, trying to regain some semblance of control.

It was useless.

"You're too far away from me." Buffy pulled Spike back to her, and gasped, "Don't stop touching me."

"Never," he promised.

His hands trailed down her sides as he penetrated her again and pumped rhythmically within her.

Holding onto his neck, Buffy pulled him in for another long, hard kiss.

* * *

"She what?" Giles asked again, flabbergasted. "With who?"

"She's in there with Spike," Willow reiterated.

"I think it's the house," Tara explained, out of breath. "A... a, a poltergeist or something."

"It's making people act really weird," Willow said. "...Sexually."

Giles tried to process this information. "Buffy is trapped in a room with Spike..." he looked to Willow for help.

"Sexually."

"Oh, dear god."

* * *

Riley banged fruitlessly on the door outside, vines cutting away at his skin.

"You're mine," he heard Spike growl. "Mine, mine, mine..."

Buffy's moans and sighs punctuated his proclamations.

Riley steeled himself, cocked his gun and shot at the vines and the doorknob. A vine seized the gun and flung it out of reach. "BUFFY!"

* * *

"Xander," Giles said into the telephone. "This is no time for jokes."

"I'm sorry. It's just... 'poltergasm'. You have to admit that's a funny."

Giles was not amused. "You must go back to the house and try to get Buffy out of there. If we don't stop her... she'll die."

"On our way," Xander said, buttoning his shirt and motioning to Anya. "What are you doing in the meantime?"

"An exorcism. We're going to try to invoke the spirits."

* * *

Buffy was on her knees, Spike plowing into her from behind, one hand yanking on her hair, the other grasping her hip.

There was a distant din of pounding echoing in the room like a faraway drumbeat, providing rhythm and pressing them on.

Buffy didn't know what it was, and didn't care.

All she knew was that she needed to come, again and again, with Spike inside of her.

* * *

Willow, Giles and Tara sat around a small table, mesmerized by the spirits of the children of Lowell House.

Tara and Willow beseeched them.

"Transform your pain, release your past. And, um... get over it," Willow closed.

The table flew and crashed against a wall.

"What happened?" Giles asked.

"I... I think we lost them."

* * *

"Unh, unh, unh," Buffy grunted as Spike smashed into her.

She came fiercely and briefly pulled away, immediately aching for more.

She was empty without his hips between her thighs, his thick cock inside of her aching pussy.

A gratifying thought occurred to her as she mounted Spike again.

Lost to lust...


* * *

"Riley!" Xander and Anya approached his position, whacking at the weeds with machetes.

"Xander, we've got to get her--" Suddenly, Riley was propelled backwards and thrown into the bathroom, door slamming behind him.

Dragged into the tub and pushed under, he struggled against the invisible hands that held him down.

Finally, he emerged, spitting out water and gasping for air. More determined than ever to get to Buffy, he smashed the bathroom door down.

Together, Xander, Anya and Riley fought their way to the door.

* * *

Buffy's feet were clasped around Spike's neck as he thrust into her, muttering nonsensical lustisms. "Slayer, god, never, never stop, yeah, Slayer, hot, hot, tight little--"

The falling started again. Tumbling through space and time, hurdling into nothing...

This time, when they climaxed together, it was different. Less animal, more tender.

Suddenly, they existed again. They vaguely registered the room around them.

"Buffy," Spike said, as if seeing her for the first time.

"Spike," Buffy said, searching his eyes.

They closed in for a sweet kiss, her legs sliding languidly down his back.

Suddenly, the door shot open.

"God, don't you--" Buffy saw a sopping wet Riley standing in his own doorway. Then she looked at the man above her. "...knock?"

Riley pointed at Spike and growled, "Get off her, you piece of demon shit."

Spike leaned down to kiss Buffy's neck. "Sorry love, can't stay." Grabbing his jeans, he jumped out the window, and was gone.

Riley ran to the window, but Spike was too fast for him.

Buffy stared down at herself, then at Riley. "I--"

"Put your clothes on," he said, disgusted, and walked out.

* * *

"So," Buffy said, surrounded by her friends and Watcher the next morning.

Willow nodded. "So."

"Yeah," Xander said.

"This feels awkward," Anya piped up. "Is this because Buffy had sex with Spike for nearly three hours?"

A collective groan rippled through the gang.

"Or was it because we all kissed each other? Well, I kissed Buffy, and Willow. And Tara..."

Giles shut his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Buffy stared at the floor.

"I'll be explaining the awkward silence thing to her later," Xander apologized.

"Guys," Buffy said, redfaced, "I'm so sorry. I seriously don't know what came over me."

Xander opened his mouth to comment, but thought better of it.

"It was the house," Willow soothed. "It came over all of us."

This time, Xander couldn't help but giggle. Buffy blushed fiercely.

"Okay, bad choice of phrasing there," Willow said. "You know what I mean. You shouldn't feel responsible Buffy -- you were under the influence of powerful magicks."

"We were like zombies," Buffy corroborated. "I had no control over myself at all."

Sympathetic, Willow said, "It must have been horrible."

There was a lengthy pause.

"Yeah," Buffy said, eyes on the floor again. "Horrible."

Want to know when this site is updated? Join Nauti's mailing list!

Series trademarks and all concepts and characters belong to their respective creators and corporations.
No profit is being made from this site and no malicious infringement of copyright is intended.



Title illustration by Mike Segawa
© 2001-2010 NautiBitz. All rights reserved.